Rick Obermeyer posted twice on PATCH-L:
3/25/06: "A newspaper clipping with picture of a Scout reporting his achieving Eagle was discovered in a troop scrapbook from the vicinity of Gulf Ridge Council (Tampa). The article mentions that he is in the Order of the Arrow. The clipping is dated from the late 1930's. We know that with a number of #85, Seminole Lodge got a charter way back when. We also know that it has been Seminole Lodge only since the early 1950's, when the OA was revived after a lapse. We know that the previous lodge name was Kiondashama. Beyond that, there is nothing. It isn't even known for sure exactly when Kiondashama dropped out and Seminole was picked up. We don't know if Kiondashama itself might have stopped and started up again once or twice. That newspaper clipping is, so far, the only evidence that there was any OA at all in that area in the 1930's."
6/1/09: "Then there's Kiondashama #85. We know from a newspaper clipping that the OA existed in the Tampa area in 1937, but with no confirmed lodge name as of that date. That name Kiondashama is documented both in late 1940's National OA newsletters and in the minutes from early Council of Chiefs meetings ca. 1950. There is a hiatus of a year or two, and then #85 reappears in the Council of Chiefs minutes as Seminole Lodge."